Friday, April 20, 2007

Celebrity Look-a-Likes My Ass

If we used this site to track criminals, the streets wouldn't be safe. These matches are ridiculous. Sertab Erener isn't even a dude! She's a Turkish pop star who sings songs called 'Every Way That I Can,' 'I Believe That I See Love in You,' and 'City of Hearts for Sale.' Even Beth wouldn't listen to this crap:



Apparently the first pic I entered into this celeb generator was too pretty since I was being matched up with chicks, so I entered my mug shot and who the hell comes up? That guy who ran that Japanese cult and gassed hundreds of people on the Tokyo subway. Yeah, he's really someone you want your face associated with, especially in my line of work. Either the people at this site are screwing with my head or something's broken in their picture machine:



This is more like it. A man who dished out tough talking and ass kickings in equal doses. Your fans miss you brah:



We're on a roll, finally:



Maybe this site isn't so bad after all:

No comments: