Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sanjaya Give Me a Call

I KNOW YOU GOT VOTED OFf American Idol last night and are probably all upset with a tear in yer sodie pop and all that but I was wonderin' if you were interested in a job working with us (We're bounty hunters). We could always use another set of eyes here at Da Kine Bail Bonds. I'm too old to be crawlin' around in attics and dumpsters and as for Youngblood, well, as the old saying goes, if the name doesn't...wait, if the nickname suits the...if the moniker tells the....dammit, well you know what I mean.

What I'm tryin' to say Sanjaya is we need someone new, someone with heart, someone with spirit, someone willing to be lubricated in axle grease in order to fit down a 16 inch drainage pipe to chase down an emaciated tweaker headcase. I think you're the guy we've been looking for. I dig you're style, maybe we can exchange hair care products. You'd look good blonde, brah. Beth keeps telling me to change my hair style but I won't, you know why? Because I was born with a Kentucky Waterfall and I'll die with a Kentucky Waterfall. This hair is part of my personality: the business is in the front and the party is in the back. Anyway brah, if you want a job come on down, we'll have a badge, a crate of bear mace, a training taser and a bottle of peroxide waitin' for ya. Over and out.

No comments: