Thursday, April 19, 2007

Respecting Others

So the wife asked me to pick something up for her when I went out today and I should never have agreed. I'm standing in a department store in one of the big malls here in Honolulu and I say to the clerk, "Do you have any bras, brah?" He says to me "Yeah, they are right over there there." The wise asses that work in malls I'm telling you.

So I find the bras but I had to set this kid straight. I said to him "no offense, but brah means bro or dude or brother. I could just as easily call you dudebrah if you want." He then says to me "Is it a dude you're buying this bra for, because 38 HH is huge." Thankfully Leland was there because I was up and over that glass counter faster than that kid could lose his faculties - which he did. Leland pulled me off before I did any real damage and the manager comped the bra once he realized who we were and for our troubles (plus we signed some kind of tittie lace up thing for a window display) but I'm pretty sure quicklips got the point. I'm telling you, who's parenting these kids?

No comments: